So by now you’ve all heard of Colt Ca$h, but we’re sure you have many questions like, Why do I want Colt Ca$h? How can I get Colt Ca$h? Who is tracking Colt Ca$h? Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, so here’s a little more info…
The reason you want Colt Ca$h is because you want cool prizes! The more Colt Ca$h you have, the more Colt Ca$h you will be able to put toward the item(s) you want to bid on at the auction! How do you earn this Colt hard Ca$h? Here’s the list… Participate on facebook!
- Be ready at any moment to answer “Colt Ca$h Questions” that administrators post to the facebook page.
- Change your status to: “I just bought my ticket to 10 year reunion!!” $15cc (e-mail email@example.com to get credit)
- Add fellow colt to reunion facebook group $2cc (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get credit)
Participate on the blog!
- Submit your bio with a picture $15cc
- Submit your bio no picture $10cc
- Comment on blog posts $2cc (per substantive comment)
- Submit a blog post $15cc
- Submit photo for slideshow $5cc (per picture; e-mail email@example.com)
- Submit song requests $5cc (one time only; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Buy a ticket $25cc (per ticket)
- Buy before May 1 $25cc + $10cc=$35cc
- Donate a prize receive Colt Ca$h value up to $100cc
- Secure a donation receive Colt Ca$h value up to $100cc
- Arrive at reunion before 6:30 $15cc
The reunion committee will be tracking Colt Ca$h, and we make no claims to be perfect at it, so if you ever have the desire to dispute your Colt Ca$h total, please submit a document with proof of your total (tracking dates and such). Hopefully we can all use good sense and not worry too much about the actual cents 😉
Rules and Regulations:
A. Colt Ca$h is non-transferrable.
B. You have to be at the reunion to spend your Colt Ca$h.
C. You have to be present to claim your prize or you have to have a representative claim it for you.